If you’re a victim of tooth sensitivity, it’s best to know all about the issue. This is because the knowledge can help you deal with and treat it as soon as possible. It can even help you prevent it in the future! So, our dentist, Dr. Sudi Rafieian, encourages you to test your tooth sensitivity knowledge by taking the following quiz. We hope you learn something new!
1. True or False: Everyone’s teeth hurt when they bite into hot or cold foods.
2. Tooth sensitivity can be caused by:
A. Worn tooth enamel
B. Exposed gums
C. Tooth decay
D. All of the above
3. True or False: Tooth sensitivity can be treated with desensitizing toothpaste, gum recession treatment and cavity treatment.
4. True or False: If you don’t treat your tooth sensitivity, you can suffer tooth loss.
5. True or False: If you have tooth sensitivity, then you should just stop eating or drinking hot and cold foods and drinks altogether.
4. A (Especially if the cause is gum recession or a cavity)
5. B (You should schedule an appointment for treatment)
For more information and details about tooth sensitivity in Chicago, Illinois, please contact Chicago Bright Smiles when you get the chance. Our dentist and team will be happy to give you the answers and help you need, so dial 312-642-5107 now. We look forward to hearing from you!