A dental bridge is an excellent choice if you need a smile restoration due to one or more missing teeth. It works to close the gap from your missing teeth and give you a full smile once more. They can be successful when it comes to restoring your smile and your oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Sudi Rafieian, offers dental bridges for those who need a smile restoration. Our team at Chicago Bright Smiles in Chicago, Illinois, is happy to help you learn more about them, so you know if this restoration option is right for you.
Here are some of the fundamentals of dental bridges:
– By completing your smile with this prosthetic, your dental profile may look much better.
– They can correct issues with your chewing and eating abilities.
– Problems caused by missing teeth linked to bite stability could be corrected.
– Plaque buildup and debris located in the voids where missing teeth were can be eliminated once the prosthetic is in place.
– Because they are anchored to nearby teeth, they can help prevent tooth slippage.
– Caring for your dental bridge can allow it to potentially operate effectively for decades.
– If you have any speaking issues and hindrances caused by missing teeth, this form of restoration can help.
As you can see, there are many advantages of choosing dental bridges and they can work well for smile restorations. If you are interested in a dental bridge, or if you have questions about your smile, please call us today at 312-642-5107 to make an appointment. Our dental team eagerly awaits your call.