If you think you have a pristine knowledge of brushing, it’s time to find out for sure! Our dentists, Dr. Sudi Rafieian and Dr. Marshall Olech, encourage you to take our brushing quiz because the more you know, the better. If you know all there is to know about brushing, there is a better chance that you’ll properly clean and care for your smile. So, please feel free to take the following quiz. Good luck!
1. How often should you brush?
a. Once a day
b. Twice a day
c. Three times a day
2. What should you use to brush?
a. A soft-bristled toothbrush
b. A hard-bristled toothbrush
c. A toothbrush with pig hairs as bristles
3. Brushing benefits you in many ways. It can remove plaque from the smile, remove food particles from the teeth and help prevent dental issues, like tooth decay and gum disease.
4. You should brush your teeth for 60 seconds each time you brush.
4. B (You should brush for two minutes each time.)
For more information about brushing in Chicago, Illinois, or for more information about this quiz, please reach out to our dental team at Chicago Bright Smiles when you get the chance. All you need to do is dial 312-642-5107 and we will be more than happy to give you the answers and help you need.